Baguette croissant !
I've upgraded my configuration, and here is the complete configuration:
- Motherboard Asus Z10PA-D8
- 2x Intel E5-2667 V3 ES (8x2.9ghz + HT for each CPU)
- 8x8 go DDR4 ECC REG Samsung
- GPU Gigabyte GTX1060 6go
- SSD Samsung 960 EVO 250 (system)
- SSD Samsung 850 PRO 512 (caching)
- 2x Seagate Ironwolf 10to (raid 1, storage)
- Case Fractal R5
- PSU Seasonic X-850
- 6x fans Be Quiet! Silentwings 3 140mm PWM
- 2x CPU cooler Noctua NH-U12i DX
- Main monitor Eizo CG2420
- Second monitor Eizo CS230
- Sound card RME Babyface
- Monitors Equator D5
The computer is a beast, incredibly silent despite both hard-drive.
It works like a charm for photography, video editing and some games.
(I will soonly upgrade the graphic card for a Quadro P2000, P4000 or a Duo Pro 2017)