Some of you may have seen this build on here in the past but since then it has changed a lot.
It all started in mid 2017 when I Bought an i7 7700k and this case and water cooled it. It worked out really well for my first attempt at water-cooling . Everything worked faultlessly till December when for some reason it stopped working and it killed the 7700k After this I decided to do a full upgrade so Got an I7 8700k and a Asus Z370i as it fits the water block I already had. I also bought a gigabyte 1080. This was all easy to install as it didn't require any modifications to piping.
I also installed a Thermaltake inline temp sensor. I installed a drain valve which makes draining the loop really easy as I can just screw a pipe into the bottom and then it drains into a bottle and makes no mess at all.
I also just installed LL20 fans which are great. I I have also installed a reset switch on the case( It used to be for Hd120 fans to change the colours)