This is my new gaming build. It includes some things I already had, (ex: Monitors). Everything else was acquired during Christmas 2016.
1) The two M.2s are in RAID 0
2) The two 500GB SSDs are also in RAID 0
3) I have a 2TB HDD (not listed) added for local backups.
4) Something not included in this list are RGB LED lighting parts. This Mobo has an LED connector that powers the RGB lights in the back IO panel, not enough to power a whole strong of LEDs but I spliced in an amplifier to power LEDs in the case and back lighting on my monitors. I preferred this method over the normal cheap IR remote control. Now my LEDs are controlled by my mobo/software.
5) I have OCd the CPU to 4.5 at the time of this build. I could go higher but see no need at this time.
3DMark "Fire Strike" v1.1 Score: 18358 (Results ID: 11254342)
I always name my rigs after mythological gods or deities. My first was Odyssey, then, Apollo, and now Nemesis.
This was easy to install and is insanely quiet!
Great Mobo! I only wish it had a standard RGB LED header.
NVME drives are the future! SATA SSD drives are so 2016!
You get what you pay for. and I dont care much for the case. I wont spend over $100 for a piece of molded aluminum. This case is good quality, good price, with a unique design.
True surround! Not that phony simulated crap from two speakers. These are light, very comfortable, and sound superb!
OMG This is Amazing.