This is my desktop which I use primarily for gaming with a little bit of programming on the side. Tried to balance budget and performance. It handles every game I play very well on the highest settings, but I mainly attribute that to the 1600x900 display, which I'm planning on getting rid of very soon. A lot of parts were used from my old desktop such as the wireless card, monitor and drives. I got the motherboard from Microcenter, and the Team Dark RAM on sale on Newegg. The only issue I have is when I'm running Android Studio, Chrome and an Android x86 emulator, the dual-core really starts to show, even at 4.4GHz. I plan to upgrade the processor to something a bit more kick *** when I get the money/when broadwell becomes available. Also have the option for either SLI or Crossfire if I ever actually need it, but of course I hastily purchased my graphics card so I'd have to get a new graphics card anyways :(
But I got the 750 ti overclocked to 1.3GHz and just reaches 1.4GHz boost clock. I can get the GPU memory clocked faster but I didn't see any performance gains going any faster. My G3258 gave me quite a hassle overclocking and I finally settled on a core voltage of 1.36V with Vccin at 1.93V at 4.4GHz. Not even 1.45V core could get it to even load windows at 4.5GHz, so 4.4 seems to be this guy's limit. Still incredibly powerful for a $50 chip!
dual 120mm fans in the front, a 120mm LED fan on the bottom, dual 140mm LED fans on the top, 120mm fan in the rear and two 120mm fans on the Hyper T4. It's nice and quiet idling but it sounds like a rocket under load (which is only when running prime95 and furmark)
I am pretty disappointed in this cooler. Now it works great, I have my G3258 at 4.4GHz with a max temp of 70C. But getting it there was not fun. The finish on the bottom of the heat sink is god awful. I didn't really notice it until I looked at the stock Intel cooler. The finish on the contact pipes is very grainy and it requires a good amount of thermal paste to compensate, which we all know is not a good solution. Also the AMD style clip doesn't apply anywhere near enough pressure. So I just shoved some paper in where the clip clamps down and now it applies plenty of force, I can barely get the thing clamped in. For the bottom I polished it with Blue Magic metal polish numerous times and then cleaned it with isopropyl to get rid of the silicone film left on it. My extra efforts took off ~10-15C from when it came out of the box, and I'm proud of that.
Of course I could have just returned it.
TL;DR: Contact pipes have an awful finish and the clip doesn't apply enough force, but it's correctable.