When assembling this build I came across one problem, I had a used HDD of one tb and put it in the new build. When starting the build I first downloaded the newest bios version via internet from ASUS. But when I started the build up it went slow and the HDD was to blame I looked up how to remove the left over files that you can't see and deleted them!
It worked super fast after then! Love it, wish I would've spent a little more back in the day for a gtx 1080 ti :/
EDIT: I got a gtx 1080ti now and used a 140mm ll fan as intake and used the two 120mm LL fans for my rad and used the ones from my rad in the bottom of the case now!