add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I know that the springs are tiens, but I actually didnt put them on my car, the previous owner did, and yes the struts are stock. Im planning on selling this car within a year or so though, so im not planning on putting alot more money into it

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

They are likely blown then. Do you have the stock wheels and suspension and exhaust? You will get thousands more for it stock than you will now.

What are you looking at next?

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I have my stock rims, the exhaust was probably scrapped, and the original owner probably has the stock springs if he didnt dispose of them or sell them.

• 50 months ago
  • 0 points

Damn, that will really hurt sale value on the car.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah, that is why I will try an sell it to someone young who is more attracted to a car like this.

• 50 months ago
  • 0 points

Probably get like 4K for it maybe? Maybe 5?

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Im saving up to get a 2007-8 Nissan 350z Nismo

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I actually owned a G35 coupe (same EXACT car) prior to my speed6.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube