add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

its an automatic

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Ahh that sucks.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah I wish it was manual, it was my first car though, so I shied away from manuals... wish I wouldnt have lol

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol my first car was a manual. Learning was fun! All my cars have been and I'm only 23. Lol

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

basically after I sell this car my mindset is that I will always buy a manual car since I love driving but automatic takes half the fun out of it, I use the slapshifter when I drive but it isnt the same

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

The 350z is alot of fun to drive. The trans is VERY clunky and awkward though. If you test drive one and it's grindy and clunky don't worry. They are all like that. You really have to muscle it into gears.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube