add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

The 350z is alot of fun to drive. The trans is VERY clunky and awkward though. If you test drive one and it's grindy and clunky don't worry. They are all like that. You really have to muscle it into gears.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

lol I believe you, thats not the first time I have heard about that

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

It also makes ALOT of noise when the car is at idle. That is normal too. It is a robust trans though. Mine handled (with upgraded clutch/master cylinder/clutch fork) 500whp in my G35.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube