add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Cool.

Give me some proof, and reasons as to why you say that.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

tiny_voices expertise. The #1 authority in PSUs on pcpp and in the universe. ; )

• 55 months ago
  • 2 points

tiny_voices expertise. The #1 authority in PSUs on pcpp and in the universe. ; )

I see him frequently, and had some talks with him, and I have a lot of respect for him, but that really isn't a valid source of information.

There are other people on this site that know whole bunch of stuff about power supplies, but they always give a source of information. Reviews from professionals, are really the only good way to make statements about power supplies.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

PREACH!

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

In think the topic is done by now. Check geek39's comment and let it be. ; )

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

NOT UNTIL YOU ADMIT I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

JK see ya around

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

You's right, Lord Gerges! bowingdown
=D

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube