add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Though its had some bad press I think the mayhems blue pastel is really good, it changes hue allot depending on lights being used, from deep sea blue with blue or pink light to a really cool pastel blue with white light on it. You must love Arctic Panther then, just needs the blue...

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I've bought all my EK stuff direct from EK and not had a issue yet ( touch wood). I guess because there products are not really complicated, aside from pumps which are really just pump tops on standard DDC or D5 pumps, I have not been too worried. In Singapore you can get a few products but only in a couple of shops and there range is not great. EK have the fastest delivery out of all the online stores I use, generally around 4 days to my door.

I liked Skunkworks in yellow.. got a feeling he is due for major rebuild soon.. Would love to build in a SM8 case

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Did you change your delivery country on the EK site? it wasnt $5 for me :)

I considered the EK rads when I was looking into doign a 280 at front and 140 at back, but the total size of the EK 140 woudlnt fit properly there but the alphacool would. Then I figured out I coudl put the fans in the roof cavity so needed to change to a 240 up top.. aplhacool had the Xflow design which woudl help with the build aswell so kept with alphacool. I used alphacool on previous build and they seemed to get lots of good reviews. The kicker was style, the alphacool design suited the blue and black build.

Dont get me wrong, I like the EK rads too and if I was to redo this i would probably go with a 360 slim uptop and 240 at front and use EK as they have the slimmest 360 RAD.. possibly when I go SLI

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube