add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeh I think the X34 will ahve to wait till next year, getting married this year and have a expensive weddign in Singapore and honeymoon in Africa to pay for! hard to get "she who must be obeyed" to contain her spending whilst I try and sneak another box into the man cave..

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah fair call, woman first and it is a lot of money to spend on a screen, although it looks so damn fine. Can imagine you could distract her for a bit to sneak another box in haha

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

I have tried to explain what it is all about and how it works.. she looks intently at box then admits she understands nothing and forgets waht I explained the last time.. but she goes into man cave and if there is one new box or device anywhere her radar goes off instantly.. scary ability actually!

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

No thats fair it can be complicated sometimes! but you could make a fake one and sit it there for a bit then replace it when she gets used to it ;)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube