add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

yeh it wont be till around jan/feb next year that I will do upgrade. Just married and just ordered a DJI mavic pro so have to spread out purchases now !

As for 2nd hand parts.. yeh never quite sure on that. Unless its a well known seller I would be cautious but I am lucky that I dont have to be to budget consious. Benefits of life in Singapore with low tax rate!

I will be using what I replace to upgrade the house server .. i filter down the tech till its time for the bin

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey again! I keep looking back at this build because it's so beautiful and would love to eventually do something similar.

Have you upgraded yet? Or are you waiting for either Ryzen/Vega?

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

HI there, only upgrade I have made is to change the cables over to new custom set of white/blue and grey. Have been thinking of upgrade for a while but then got into VR Sim Racing, ended up building a new rig just for that but because its not on display and I just wanted a solid dependable build I went the AIO route with Z270/7700k and GTX1080.. will post build soon, definatley not as flash as this one, but well.. more powerful.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube