add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

No worries, happy to share.

Two?! Now, I'm drooling, haha.

Indeed, it's a steep price. I will have the say that build quality is superb and cleverly designed. You won't notice unless see one face to face. Node 202 is a fantastic case for the price. My friends have built with that case and love it. It sounds like you have a fun build, soon. Yeah, I can't imagine a great resell value for the NCase M1 unless you are specifically commissioned to build with it for a client. It's a shame the case is not widely available but it nice to it take off since their KickStarter.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah... well, having the case with the monitor on top, will save me space on my desk, free of "stuff" around. Yeah I need two of those hard drives, I have a lot of stuff to save, besides **** of course ahaha. I travel a lot and the node 202 will give me the option to carrying it on a bag or something, will be easier due to its size, even at the botton of a baggage. Right now, my PC is this one: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/gn7WGX

I hate all that space wasted, PCI slots, ram slots, hard drive cages, a huge PSU for nothing, etc.. you know what I mean... I want exactly what I need, one PCI, two ram slots, etc..

Thanks for all your help my friend, I appreciate it. You know what, maybe I will buy three of the hard drives and an enclosure, to have one of them to make copies periodically of my most important files. Or a 3.5" for this purpose, I don't know yet...

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol.

Ah, if this system is portable I have care tips for your drives. I recommend monitoring the drives' health or replacing them every 2-3 years. Any laptop I use with HDD's will die, eventually. I got lucky with 5 years but, man, it was slowwww and I backed it all up a week before it died.

Nice. I am the same, way: use all the space :)

Hard choice, for sure. That 10TB drive is tempting, too ;)

Yeah, man. Good luck!

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Last question. Which one of these motherboards do you like most:

1. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N2V075M/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=Y0NAGVC8GRHA&coliid=I28Q24R8Q7GTAM&psc=1

2. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N1MOJE4/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=Y0NAGVC8GRHA&coliid=I2LL2RLKKT2O9E

I hate the location of the USB 3.0 on the gigabyte, damn... but it has better audio and USB-C. How is your ASRock motherboard so far?.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I actually have that ASRock Mobo. It is quite a little beast for OC'ing and it's not even ASRock's flagship varient!

The Gigabyte isn't bad at all but the ASRock components are better. The Gigabyte mobo doesn't even have a heat sink over its MosFet's on the VRM. Yeah, USB placements are funky.

Bottomline: Go for the ASRock.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

the type connector is nice, but not worth for me yet. It will take some time for that be more applicable, unless you personally benefit from it now.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

How is the sound on your motherboard, is good enough to play games?. Do you have 5 speakers or something?, I have read that the audio of ASRock is just stereo.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube