add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

There's a decent amount of clearance in there, maybe 30-35mm worth ish. If you want more detailed info (sorry I'm tired it's late an brain isn't functioning right) it may help to go to the NZXT Discord channel and ask them for more detailed info too.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

That's all I need mate thanks for the help I'll let you know how the build goes when the cases arrive in australia! Have a good one.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey @Murchurl - been reading through this discussion as I'm considering doing something similar to you! Did you have any luck fitting everything? I have an ASUS ROG Strix 1080, which is also 298mm, and I was hoping to use the Kraken X62 or X52 with my new build. I'd be running into the same 3mm clearance issue and thought either doing something similar to what you're suggesting with moving the radiator mount, or perhaps find a way to mount the radiator within the front panel and then the fans on the inside (as the fans are 26mm thick, which would leave a whole comfy 1mm haha). Anyway, super keen to hear if you had any updates on this! :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube