add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 17 months ago
  • 2 points

Is that a serious question? You realize that AMD procs are OC'd to max specs out of the box, right?

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

What are you even talking about? AMD CPUS are not OC out of the box...

• 17 months ago
  • 2 points

AMD's Ryzen+ has a turbo boost frequency that is as high as the CPU will go. Think of it like GPU boost 3.0 but for their CPU's. People try to manually overclock them higher and they can't. AMD is shipping the processors pretty much maxed out from the factory unless you get a god chip that can do 4.3-4.4.

I mean no disrespect, but there is a lot of literature out there that you should read and research. Please become more knowledgeable about this topic, because you have been incorrect this entire time.

Also, failing to provide links to your claims means you don't have anything to substantiate the claim. You're looking for a way for the 2600x to beat the 8700k, and while I'll agree that the 2600x is cheaper, that's the only metric in which the 2600x has an advantage. Stock vs stock, OC vs OC, doesn't matter - the better performing chip in the 6/12 market is the Intel.

• 17 months ago
  • 0 points

I like how you have never owned a Ryzen, that is evident. I do not need to read anything, you do. First off I have owned both Intel and Ryzen cpus and they both have their own advantages. It is whether you want a higher single-core speed and or multi-core or if you support communism, like Intel. I have links...

• 17 months ago
  • 2 points

Please provide the links. I would love to research them.

Also, I have no need to own Ryzen. The performance of my ten core 4.8ghz Intel processor performs better at gaming than the entire AMD lineup, and even beats the 12 core 24 threadripper 1920x at productivity.

Also also, AMD is teaming up with Intel to make a chip with Intel CPU and AMD graphics. So by your logic, it looks like AMD supports communism. https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/01/kaby-lake-g-unveiled-intel-cpu-amd-gpu-nvidia-beating-performance/

• 17 months ago
  • 0 points

dude literally all I said was that AMD had a a Higher Multicore speed and More cores.... thats all stop making this a big deal.. grow up maybe. Go on the Websites and compare them, I'm self-employed and im trying to work.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube