add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Two extra parts to consider before you purchase, a WiFi Card, either internal or external, and a cd drive. TP-Link is a good brand to consider for WiFi, and LG is a good brand for cd drives. You need to buy the WiFi card if you intend to use wireless internet with this, if you use ethernet, it's not a problem. CD drives you need to buy if you use cd/dvd's at all. I will put links down here for the parts that I use.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

i wound recommend geting a wifi card with the ac standard because it is much faster than a older card so spend the extra dollars and get a ac card

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube