add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for your replies I appreciate it I also wanted to know and make sure that none of the parts I’m getting are really overkill for the build.

Also, do you think getting the Ryzen 3500x like you chose on the build you put out would be enough for Vr Gaming later on down the road? Or would I have to upgrade later on.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Hello, back from dinner.

Your build is overkill on Motherboard, CPU cooler, SSD, and PSU.

The build I recommended cuts cost in all those areas and provides excellent performance for less.

The Ryzen 3600X will provide good VR performance. VR gaming is more GPU dependent.

Question: Would you need to upgrade to an Ryzen 7? At some point, but that depends on what games you're running and the demands of future technologies.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Would you say it would run smoothly though? I really like what I have picked out. Money isn’t an issue as I’m not looking to buy every single thing at once. I just don’t want one component that will overpower and burn out one another

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Some games are more CPU Dependent some more GPU Dependent. So, that really matters on the games you like to play.

When it comes to CPU, bigger is better.

1000 W PSU is an overkill. 500W-550W is plenty for your configuration.

The Samsung SSD is fine, it's just more expensive than other brands which provide the same or better performance.

The Motherboard is fine. Just probably more than you need.

GPU is fine. But, recommend RTX 2070 SUPER if you plan gaming at 1440p @ 144Hz (Bigger is better here too)

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

The PSU won’t burn out any other units though will it the reason I chose that is because the price is reasonable for what I’m trying to get. I read it was good if I ever wanna upgrade my systems to something bigger and better

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube