add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What motherboard will I be able to get the fastest speed and maximize the Samsung 950 NVMe PCIe M.2 512GB?

IAEInferno
  • 45 months ago

What motherboard will I be able to get the fastest speed and maximize the Samsung 950 NVMe PCIe M.2 512GB while still being able to put 2 gtx 1080 without any issues in slots and space?

My set-up: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/pzpXyf

A good Mobo under the budget of $250 please that can maximize the speed of the Samsung 950 SSD and not have any problems with the other hardware in the list.

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

In real world speeds, no motherboard exists today.

Read: 19.5Gb/s -ish Write: 11.7Gb/s-sh

You might see burst of 2GB/sec for a 1-3 seconds

if transfer data to your Toshiba, then the speed of that hard drive which is much slower.

I can transfer 50GB in 48seconds to give you an idea of SM951 to SM951. +1GB/sec for that large of file.

newegg has $8 off for labor day :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube