add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Its the OCZ trion (240gb) any good?

Silveriovski
  • 44 months ago

My idea is to get an A data SP550 (also 240gb) for OS and some software. They are both the same price, but the OCZ its slightly cheaper. If they are in the same range i'll get the cheapest one, however, on some sites i've read that OCZ its not a reliable brand after some bankrupt and toshiba.

What do you think about it?

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

If it's the Trion 150 series, then yeah, for sure. I can't remember off the top of my head for any of the other Trion series, though...

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep, that series. Its the only one I could find with 240gb at a good price. The others OCZ are quite expensive in comparison with other brands (like samsung or sandiks, at least in my area).

Thanks fellway, nice picture.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

The trion 150 series are good entry level ssds.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube