• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

confuzledandlost 29 months ago

My wife started using my PC for streaming and although the 6600K does great in games it just can't distribute the workload well enough when encoding video simultaneously. Looking to upgrade to a 6700K if anyone is interested in a trade + cash on my end or an outright sale either way. The 6600K is about 2 months old and has been cooled by a Corsair H80i V2 for the duration, never peaking above 60c lol

Thanks for looking!

Edit: I'm located in the San Francisco North Bay Area, California USA if anyone is local! Looking to keep this within the continental US if possible lol

Comments Sorted by:

Jtrocchino 2 points 29 months ago

What number are you looking for if I want to just buy it?

confuzledandlost submitter 40 Builds 1 point 29 months ago

I see them going for about $200 on eBay used so maybe $180-$200 shipped? PM me if you're interested man lol

Shakaron 5 Builds 1 point 29 months ago

I guess you're from the USA. Location might help you getting on with the trade/sale. :)

confuzledandlost submitter 40 Builds 1 point 29 months ago

Thanks brother, just updated it!

Shakaron 5 Builds 1 point 29 months ago

No worries. :)

Matthewtina2015 2 Builds 1 point 29 months ago

How much cash on top of the i7?

confuzledandlost submitter 40 Builds 2 points 29 months ago

Probably like $100 since that's (proportionally) how much more it's worth, interested?

Matthewtina2015 2 Builds 2 points 29 months ago

Hm...I have a 6700k and don't need it. I don't know

Let me know brother, no pressure!

Matthewtina2015 2 Builds 1 point 29 months ago

:) will do

Matthewtina2015 2 Builds 0 points 29 months ago

Not trying to squeeze out money out of you, but could you possibly do more? I just installed it like a week ago. I have all original contents, never overclocked

I don't know man, if we're talking about a trade for my 6600K + money on top it really doesn't make much more sense for me to offer you more than $100 (in addition to my 6600K), at it's best it's only that much more on the new or used market. If you're interested in an outright sale then I'd be willing to offer you much more obviously but from what I understand you're still looking at a trade + cash right?

Let me know man, I definitely don't think my offer was anything but reasonable lol