add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
DPRutledge
  • 41 months ago

So I was reading something earlier today that made me laugh, and I wanted to see what you all had to share on this.

What is the worst thing(s) you have ever done to your Sim?

Comments

• 41 months ago
  • 2 points

I don't play Sims. But I do play Prison Architect.

The worst thing I've done is put a guy into solitary in a 1 x 1 m room without any windows, any lights, no toilets for being drunk when he was supposed to show up at the AA meeting. The guy puked himself and also was unable to go to the toilet when needed, so he was really a mess after 12 hours. :)

There is prison labor enabled, but you can't order prisoners what to work. I would have loved to order him afterward to clean up his own mess. XD

I certainly hope he will go to the next AA meeting. :)

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

HAHAH!

I haven't played much Sims either, but I played Roller Tycoon and used to drown the mascots.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

You evil :)

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Is true :-P

[comment deleted]
  • 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Making them a murderer, inviting people over, building walls around them and letting them die there, of course only after I'm sure I'll get all the money and stuff they own.

I'm great.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Sims lets us all let out that maniacal little serial killer and helps out work out our stress by letting us butcher people when there are no repercussions.

You're among friends :-D

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Woot!

We're playaaas, killaaas and last but not least: monstaaas.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Keeps us from being so in real life :-D

I know I've had plenty of days where people get on my nerves and they happen to end up making an appearance in Sims or Roller Coaster Tycoon before they go in the drink.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

I would place a swimming pool and the really high jump board, remove the swimming pool before they jump and watch them fall to their death. (I think sims 2)

Also put a wall around the swimming pool and make them drown.

Put 1x1 room around them and watch them piss themselves and sleep in their own piss.

Block them in a house fire and watch them burn.

Holly **** I'm evil!

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

The game is good for working out aggressions, so go for it!

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

I think I placed one of their family members graves in the bedroom, they'd wake up and cry everyday. So much displaced anger as a kid lol

[comment deleted]
  • 41 months ago
  • 1 point

.....I sense some daddy issues....

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Lmao

[comment deleted]
  • 41 months ago
  • 1 point

That...would be awesome to watch...

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube