add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NEED IDEAS FOR A CASE

lil_desire

37 months ago

hey guys, i posted last night and got some nice responses about my $1500 aus pc build. i would just like some recommendations on a case that can fit my whole build in, i obviously dont want to go over $1500 but if it is a little over thats fine. i want a good case for the price, maybe about a $100 case. thankyou for taking the time to read this. Colour scheme is blue, and black, white would be fine too. https://www.pccasegear.com/sc/ARF

<3

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Go for the Cryorig M9i instead, it does the same job, smaller and cheaper.

PCCaseGear doesnt have much ram... Consider buying ram from an alternative retailer like shopping express (shipping is cheap there) for alot cheaper. Same thing goes with the SSD, you could probably get a faster one elsewhere.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

thankyou, so the m9i does the exact same thing?

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Well since the CPU won't overclock the only point of an aftermarket CPU cooler is too be quieter and keep temps down a bit. Both the Cryorig M9i and H7 do those things successfully so you should go with the m9i since it is cheaper.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

what if i buy a case with already installed fans?

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

As I say you don't need an aftermarket cooler as the CPU comes with a stock cooler.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks but does this case have an optical drive?

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

No, most cases do not include an optical drive. The optical drive is a separate thing you have to purchase.

However this case will support and allow you to install optical drives, unlike some cases.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

No you need to buy one, but they're cheap so that should be fine.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

so are all my parts compatible?

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes just put them in the PC Part picker list, and it will tell you.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube