add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cool lightbulbs I found at IKEA

Unhandybirch656

27 months ago

Company name: TRÅDFRI

So I found these lightbulbs at IKEA that have a warm, moderate and cool setting. They're controlled by a small remote with 5 buttons: Power, dim, bright, and 2 cycling buttons. The remote is $13 and every lightbulb is $12. They seem pretty cool since they're cheaper than an average LED, and have nice ambient lights. The remote is completely wireless and wall attachable. I'm thinking about buying this for my ceiling fan, anyone have experience with these? Any problems?

Comments

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

The remote is $13 and every lightbulb is $12. They seem pretty cool since they're cheaper than an average LED, and have nice ambient lights.

???

http://www.homedepot.com/p/EcoSmart-60W-Equivalent-Daylight-A19-Energy-Star-Dimmable-LED-Light-Bulb-4-Pack-A810SS-Q1D-04/206047105

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Well that's not average, my dad will go to home Depot and they all are in the range of $20-$30

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, they are clearly laid out here in on the website, so maybe you are looking at rgb ones?

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

There are a bunch of lights out there that you can control from your phone from anywhere in the world, wouldn't that be better than one with a dedicated remote control that you have to keep track of?

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

That cost $150? No thanks. I don't need that, I just want something that I can change the color temperature, the settings they had are fine. The controls are simple and I don't lose things I keep in my room. it's like not ever buying a TV remote because you might lose it.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

$150? There are many that are way less than $150.00. Here and here are just two examples I found on Amazon by searching for 2 seconds that are under $20.00 and are app controlled.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

$26 is way more than the last LED light I purchased.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube