add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Which card is the most solid?

Comments

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks in Advance

• Arthur
  • 35 months ago
  • 1 point

Whichever you can manage to get hold of at the moment lll

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

Well I Would be ok with waiting

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

You could be waiting months, this is not just a shortage during the week. This a shortage due to miners that will continue to happen until mining crashes.

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

I plan for august, I've been watching ethereum market prices, and it's dropping.

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

Just go with the one with the highest clock speed or which one looks aestheticly pleasing to you all 3 brands are top drawer

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

true.

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

You can't buy any of them since they all are out of stock.

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

well yeah, but I wait until Ethereum is over around august or September and when they are in stock, and then the market will flood with cheap used mining cards, that will lower card prices

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

opinion?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube