add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Anyway to use old pcs to earn money?

BlueSonata
  • 34 months ago

I feel that discarding old but decent computers are kinda sad. I mean if they still work fine is there anyway to earn money from them? besides mining and simply selling on ebay or kijiji?

Just wondering cause with the prices of computers parts up in the stratosphere it'd be pretty cool if some of us could at least earn something to help buy new parts like myself.

Edit: I just realized that besides mining or straight selling computers I was thinking of automation and A.I.'s

Comments

• 34 months ago
  • 1 point

mining? bots for websites that let you earn money? server hosting?

[comment deleted]
  • 34 months ago
  • 1 point

true.

• 34 months ago
  • 1 point

Anyway to use old pcs to earn money?

1. Post on Craiglist/Ebay/Hardwareswap/Here

2. Communicate with buyer

3. ???

4. Profit

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube