add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

ASUS... where are the itx AM4 boards?

Wolfemane

22 months ago

It’s been over a month since they were announced, you have them listed under driver support on your website, you even have a brand new bios update for it. Yet.... no boards on the market.

Wonder when they will actually get released?

Comments

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

This is annoying me as well, as I've got a ton of brand new parts and can't use them. I've even seen bios chips for them on ebay. Wouldn't bother me much if Asus had said there was some sort of delay but they've been quiet about it.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

The European markets and Aussies have had them for sometime. I'm going to have one of each imported. Tired of waiting. Expensive and will take some time. But at least I get to test them.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for the links. All in all it would be over $300 for the board if I bought overseas. Don’t know why the hell asus is shafting the US market. Bs if you ask me... but oh well. Ill have to wait until they are state side. For a basic platform I just can’t justify $300+ for an itx board.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Will you only consider Asus for an am4 itx board?

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a gigabyte ab350n board right now in my current rig, and have both asrock boards on my parts shelf. The only one I haven’t used is the biostar board. But they all suffer the same major flaw that the Asus board resolved; overheating vrms.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

any differences between B350i and x370i, apart from the chipset. they look identical

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

That's what I want to know. i know the chipsets are different, but what those differences would be on an itx board I'm not sure of.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

It appears they have identical features too (6-phase VRM, no. of SATA ports, M.2 slots USB etc) and I can't seem to understand why they've done that. A bit peeved off that they won't support APUs for iGPU output but can manage without that.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I've got a hunch they will do a refresh board with Zen2 next year. Might be the reason we aren't seeing boards here in the US.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube