add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New Mouse for 40-60$ - Need help deciding asap! G403 vs Rival 310.

Camranatic101
  • 30 months ago

-Hey guys, this forum has usually given me good advice, so I'm going to let PCPP forums take the wheel again, and give me some advice in my next decision. -Recently, my Rival 100 broke, and I'm getting a new mouse, I need it for gaming, with at least two side buttons, and preferably a DPI switch. -I use a palm / claw hybrid grip, and my hand size is 18CM length - 9.5CM width. -I'm leaning to the Rival 310, for it's overall shape, and specs. Which one would you guys recommend though? Also open to more suggestions.

Comments

• 30 months ago
  • 3 points

The Logitech G502 is a great $50 mouse if that design appeals to you.

• 30 months ago
  • 4 points

IMO, the G502 is super overrated compared to something like the G403 or G303, as it is much too heavy for anyone looking to do fast paced gaming. The G403 fits OP’s needs much better than the G502.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

I felt the same way, but once I customized the weight to my preference, I completely fell in love. The G403 is amazing when it comes to speed and precision though.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Agreed. I have the 502 and run 1 weight in it. Its really good and comfortable. Although ive been wanting to try the g403

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

^^^ (g502 super overrated)

• 29 months ago
  • 3 points

G403 is IMO the best mouse ive ever used

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Ebay has the Razer Deathadder Chroma sold by a wholesale merchant for $34.47 right now. Will be small for your hand, but a good price on a good mouse. I have the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum as well, and it'll be a better fit for your hand.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Rocket jump ninja on youtube!

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

yea, i watch him a lot

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Both great mice, I would say go for the g403 because it will fit your hand better.

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the G502 and I love it. Not sure if you want a heavy mouse tho, but personally I like them heavy even for fast paced gaming.

Also I would recommend the Corsair M65 pro. I just got that too and it is nice and light with two side buttons and a sniper button. DPI setting is very conveniently placed IMO. I think it is more of a palm grip but you can still function if you want to claw grip it.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube