add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What did you get for Christmas?

Captaincow285

25 months ago

Whether someone gave it to you or you bought it for yourself. I got a second 8Gb stick of laptop RAM and a 16Gb premium flash drive!

8Gb RAM: https://imgur.com/a/htKCL

16Gb flash drive: https://imgur.com/a/I6ILn

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 3 points

Socks

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

I got

Fractal Design Define Mini C

Cryorig H7

Bunch of Clothes and money/gift cards, about $250 worth.

As for my family I got my Grandpa a book on Whittling and a pocket knife, my Grandma a 4 slice toaster and my aunt socks and perfume. As for my parents I don’t see them till Easter/Summer time so I still have time to pick stuff out.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

N O I C E

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

I can assure you there was enough ice for the Christmas party :P

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

NOOOO, ICE!

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

I got a $100 Steam gift card for my family member. I bought myself a Nintendo Switch, if that counts.

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

Cool.

I recommend a game called "Snipperclips" for Nintendo Switch, especially if you have a friend or sibling.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

um no.

Splatoon 2 and Arms are both very good. Also BOTW

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm still unsure if this purchase was worth it, I bought the Switch along with BOTW and have only played for a few hours.

If my experience with the system goes as smooth as it is so far, I'll consider getting more games for it.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I bought the same combo back in November and was sold pretty early on. Love that little tablet.

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

I got a coffee mug and $85. I got a friend of mine a power supply that was on sale. EVGA 450BT.

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

I got time to spend with my kids and their SOs.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I personally got my whole family things I thought they'd like (action figures for my half brothers, record album for my sister, boardgame for my mom, etc.).

As for gifts for me, my dad got me some Advanced M4's and Logitech Z313's and the rest of my relatives got me either cash or steam gift cards.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Cool. Nice that you look out for your family.

If you need game suggestions, I suggest Company of Heroes, a WWII RTS game. In the last week, I've sunk 32 hours into it. It's quite addicting.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I got:

Corsair Harpoon

Asus F556U

Wireless earbuds

120gb ssd

Some VR headset thats pre cool

A WAN show hoodie and LTT t shirt (probably my favs)

Candy and clothes

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

also some steam cards

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm using the Corsair Harpoon right now :D

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

nice! I like it. Very lightweight :D

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I recived a knitted scarf from my sister that she made. It looks wonderful and is comfortable.

And i got a few sweaters and such.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

aye i got all sorts of stuff! one of the things i was very happy about was that i got a 16 gb kit of corsairs white led ram and an Adata ssd for my first build im making.

I also got a 15 dollar xbox gift card (pls dont roast me my fellow master racers) a weird drone 25 bucks a speaker for the new computer im building and a bunch of heccin candy.

I got spoiled pretty hard this year but at least i was able to get mostly everyone in my family a present aswell.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Got a Crybaby 535q wah pedal for my guitar setup, an NZXT Hue +, some Guns N Roses stuff, and books... lots of books... I also got a $50 Amazon gift card which I put toward getting a Steel Series Artis 7

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Got a lot of stuff:

• Thermaltake Core V21
  • Earbuds
  • Second dock for my Switch
  • Mario Odyssey
  • XBOX One Controller
  • Monitor Mount
  • Headphone Stand
  • Aaron Rodgers Jersey
  • Jaguars Gear
  • $100 in Steam Cards
  • $60 Spotify Card
  • $20 Nintendo eShop Card

Oh, and a LOT of candy.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

So now you have two TT Core V21s? Lol

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

One for each PC.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 4 mechanical pencils (3 generic, 1 Staedler Elite)
  • a pencil case
  • a notebook
  • a scientific calculator
  • one of those back ring stand things you put at the back of your smartphone
  • Transformers 4 Crosshairs toy
  • Transformers 4 Drift toy
  • 1:100 MG Full Mechanics Gundam IBO Barbatos Lupus Rex model kit
  • 25 months ago
  • 1 point

one of those back ring stand things you put at the back of your smartphone

A qi charger?

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

No. It is pretty much this (brand is different but its like comparing Superflower to Seasonic, the function and form are the same) https://www.amazon.com/LP-Universal-Smartphones-Device%EF%BC%8C-Samsung/dp/B01EMTPUWW

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh, nevermind then.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I got the B&O E8 truly wireless earphones; have plans to use while running mainly. Already had to request an exchange from Amazon because the left earpiece would not connect with the software for Transparency Mode. Other items received; some clothes, a colored Philips hue lightbulb (already own a bridge), another computer kit (can never have too many tools), and a fruit/smoothie blender.

What I gave between my parents, step parents, and brother: 2 Home Mini's, 2 TP-Link Smart Plugs, 1 Echo Dot, Corsair MM300 Extended, Acoustic Foam Panels, 2 Hubsan entry-level drones, 2-pack Tile Pro, a Popovich poster, and a Bose 901 Equalizer to replace the one that was stolen so that my father can resetup his sound system.

My brother bought my mom a TV to replace her gym TV that had trouble with WiFi Signal and my dad bought him an XBOX One X (as much as we harp on consoles, it's good value for the money imo).

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

A new drone, a heated blanket, a hat with Bluetooth speakers inside, an ifixit kit, and a few gift cards to Amazon and Newegg.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I got some pajama pants, some money, and a 2nd Gen Echo for my GF and I. Had lots of family over for Christmas, most of the gifts were for the niece and nephews.

I also bought myself Rocket League on Switch. It's on sale on the eShop for a few more days.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I didn't get anything from anybody so I bought myself a Logitech G810 RGB Keyboard and some full custom cables for my PSU from Mod-One, still waiting on the 24-Pin though.

Cables

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I got some camera equipment and an entry lvl micro racing drone. Also put together a Christmas Tree PC that I decided to give to my kids... who wouldn't stop playing with it anyways.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

$155

$25 Walmart gift card (imma use it for gas money cause they got a gas station :/ )

A very small Christmas bonus at work

And a 12in1 multi-tool that I thoroughly enjoy playing around with

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point
  • Mechanical Keyboard
  • New RGB mouse / mousepad
  • Z270 AORUS motherboard.
  • Rick and Morty Funko Pop's
  • Something from my wife ;)
  • 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I got

• Samsung Galaxy S8
  • Logitech G430 headset

Im getting for myself $150 total in steam funds

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Idk what original comment was, but can confirm.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh gotcha. Lots of people go out to eat or go to movies on Christmas morning who don't celebrate, which seems a way better way to spend a free day off than scrolling through Instagram.

My gf and I had a sweet tree though, named it Phasma. Put our BB-8 and Yoda ornaments on it.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Dude i love that board game.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Agreed, a lot of it is luck, and the first time I played I lost all 8 rounds because I got the worst hand with resources.

But hey I played risk afterwards and won.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

oooo what coffeemaker?

Welcome to coffeepartpicker, a site I just made up for this comment.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

a book on interior design

Thats a nice gift.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube