add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Are these parts compatible ?

Lageroo

22 months ago

Hey I would like to know if these parts are compatible and if I can run games like Rainbow Six Siege, Counter Strike GO, Assassins Creed Syndicate, PUBG and similiar with atleast 60 fps stable ? Thanks for any responses :) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rDZpd6

Comments

• 22 months ago
  • 4 points

Short answer yes, long answer why not ryzen, some of your parts are a little outdated to buy new.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

. You really want to go with some current gen hardware if you are buying new. Ryzen comes to mind.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

They are compatible but you can get much better performance for a similar price.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JpQkkT

With this you will be able to get higher framerates and be able to upgrade later on to a 6 or 8 core ryzen chip. The am3 platform is only good if you can get a cpu and motherboard for really cheap. If you can find them cheap and can't afford anything else they aren't a bad option just outdated and don't perform as well as a modern cpu. That and there is no upgrade path without switching to a completely different platform.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Short answer why the out dated components. You can get the following build for an equivalent price which will leave that old fx build seriously wanting.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 5 1500X 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor $169.99 @ SuperBiiz
Motherboard ASRock - AB350 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard $76.98 @ Newegg
Memory Team - Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory $89.99 @ Newegg
Storage Seagate - BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $44.89 @ OutletPC
Video Card Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Windforce OC Video Card $168.99 @ SuperBiiz
Case Cooler Master - MasterBox Lite 5 ATX Mid Tower Case $46.99 @ Amazon
Power Supply Corsair - CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply $53.99 @ Amazon
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit $92.99 @ Best Buy
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $744.81
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-01-04 14:08 EST-0500

Some of the components chosen were also over priced for this type of build, hence refresh of some of your components in selections above.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the feedback I got this by a friend but didnt trust him 100% :D. Also in my country every product is maybe 50 usd more expensive than this site says so I wasnt sure about the prices.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

when replying to people I would recommend hitting the reply button under their comment. Furthermore, have you bought this PC yet and what country are you from?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube