• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Lageroo 14 months ago

Hey I would like to know if these parts are compatible and if I can run games like Rainbow Six Siege, Counter Strike GO, Assassins Creed Syndicate, PUBG and similiar with atleast 60 fps stable ? Thanks for any responses :) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rDZpd6

Comments Sorted by:

nightrook 4 Builds 4 points 14 months ago

Short answer yes, long answer why not ryzen, some of your parts are a little outdated to buy new.

VapidDarkness 1 point 14 months ago

. You really want to go with some current gen hardware if you are buying new. Ryzen comes to mind.

Nullarc77 3 Builds 1 point 14 months ago

They are compatible but you can get much better performance for a similar price.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JpQkkT

With this you will be able to get higher framerates and be able to upgrade later on to a 6 or 8 core ryzen chip. The am3 platform is only good if you can get a cpu and motherboard for really cheap. If you can find them cheap and can't afford anything else they aren't a bad option just outdated and don't perform as well as a modern cpu. That and there is no upgrade path without switching to a completely different platform.

Crofter 5 Builds 1 point 14 months ago

Short answer why the out dated components. You can get the following build for an equivalent price which will leave that old fx build seriously wanting.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 5 1500X 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor $169.99 @ SuperBiiz
Motherboard ASRock - AB350 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard $76.98 @ Newegg
Memory Team - Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory $89.99 @ Newegg
Storage Seagate - BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $44.89 @ OutletPC
Video Card Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Windforce OC Video Card $168.99 @ SuperBiiz
Case Cooler Master - MasterBox Lite 5 ATX Mid Tower Case $46.99 @ Amazon
Power Supply Corsair - CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply $53.99 @ Amazon
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit $92.99 @ Best Buy
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $744.81
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-01-04 14:08 EST-0500

Some of the components chosen were also over priced for this type of build, hence refresh of some of your components in selections above.

Lageroo submitter 1 point 14 months ago

Thanks for the feedback I got this by a friend but didnt trust him 100% :D. Also in my country every product is maybe 50 usd more expensive than this site says so I wasnt sure about the prices.

Ice44 1 Build 1 point 14 months ago

when replying to people I would recommend hitting the reply button under their comment. Furthermore, have you bought this PC yet and what country are you from?