add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Any ideas on improvements and maybe a different monitor?

Aarxn95

23 months ago

Sooo basically just looking for peoples feedback as to wether there’s anything they would change and why. Also if anyone could tell me if the CPU comes with paste pre applied that’d be appreciated. This is my first ever build, I’m moving from console and wanted it to be a beast for gaming and maybe streaming/rendering. Also if anyone could help I’m looking to get cables from cable mod but have no idea which cables I’d need so help with that would be great. TIA for all the input here’s the build...

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/JqypxY

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 23 months ago
  • 1 point

You mean I’ll get a few FPS more with the 3000-3200 or I’ll have a few more with the 3600? And ok cool that’s good ty.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah ok I’ll have a look thanks again.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube