add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

BSOD with different error every time.

H_DAW
  • 24 months ago

I need some help and I will take any recommendations. I have test almost every part in a different build and they worked fine. Except the motherboard and CPU, there is no way for me to test them. I have reinstalled windows 3 times with multiple hard drives. The CPU idles at 45-50 degrees, and sometimes it takes me multiple times to even boot up the computer. I'll press the power button and it will just give me a black screen and once I do get into the computer I rarely can get to the desktop with out a blue screen.

PARTS: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/H_DAW/saved/#view=KqrtJx

PLEASE HELP

Comments

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

If you've tested everything except the motherboard and CPU, it's likely it's the motherboard that's the problem.

CPU defects are very rare unless you've tampered with it by delidding or some other kind of modification or accidental damage.

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

Just bought the same MOBO, been fine so far, but perhaps he got a defective one.

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

Is the cpu overclocked?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube