add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

which case should I get?

Cykosys
  • 25 months ago

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I think that the H700i is too damn expensive. I'd go either the S340 elite, the Enthoo Pro M or the Fractal Design Define C TG

I love the look and feel of the Fractal Design cases and the Define C has sound dampening material which makes it quieter than the other two, do so I'd probably go with that one.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Another good one and slightly cheaper is the Fractal Design Meshify C. It's basically a modified Define C.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

One comment I never see about the Enthoo Pro is the tempered glass makes 'creaking' noises whenever the temperature fluctuates. It sounds like a popping sound and it is definitely the glass as it has happened with different MOBO's and parts in my system. A very irritating feature and makes me want to avoid Phanteks in the future, or at least any cases with tempered glass.

My old Antecs all-metal case never made a sound. That being said, the Enthoo Pro has fantastic cable management, great mounts for HDD's and SDD's alike and is just a superb case to build in. Maybe the Enthoo without glass is better.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube