add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Who is your favorite singer or rapper?

Namnguyen
  • 25 months ago

My favorite rappers are travis scott and eminem

Who is your favorite singer/rapper?

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 3 points

I cant stand rapping, but one mans poison is another's meat, I suppose. I prefer old songs like abba and before that.

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

Yea, now the new school hip hop is full of overrated, mumble and trash rappers like 6ix9ine and Lil Pump. Abba is still a good pop group and my parents still listen to it.

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

I put trash rapping down to the same list as all the modern generic pop songs out there. Overrated and all sound the same.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 25 months ago
  • 2 points

Some rap songs are ok. The vast majority are just slurred lyrics to some lo fi beat. Drives me crazy how someone would actually find that nice.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

You should try listening to Fort Minor. It's what I would consider "creative" rap, especially where the artist uses pretty smart puns and puts quite a bit of meaning into his tracks. It's quite far from the current trend of autotuned mumble rap.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

NAS isn't incredible as a musician, but as a lyricist I put him right next to Bob Dylan in terms of talent.

• 25 months ago
  • 3 points

I like the music made by hans zimmer and Howard Shore mostly.

• 25 months ago
  • 3 points

They make such amazing movie scores.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep thats why i like em so much ;)

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Johann Johannsson too, RIP

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

;)

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I've been diggin' trap/chill/lofi that has female 50's sounding vocalists, but no one singer in particular.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Favourite rapper is definitely Eminem, that guy is like a god when it comes to flow.

As for singer, that's really hard to say.. there are so many talented people with unique voices. I'll say Demi Lovato for now because her range is amazing.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I used to like Eminem, then he decided I couldn't enjoy his music anymore.

I've been mostly listening to a bunch of Dan Bull's game raps and NerdOut.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Eminem is a bit boring nowadays, his songs are pretty good in the past. Now, I mostly listened to youtube diss tracks and memes.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Not a rapper but I love Dave Grohl, amazing singer and an amazing guy.

I do like Eminem though, his backstory is interesting to say the least.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

the underachievers and brockhampton

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Why are you guys sleeping on Bino and KDot?

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea, I don’t listen to eminem much, I only listen to his good songs. I now listen to rap songs that goes hard for me.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Migos are alright, I thought they are overrated when I listen to one of their songs. I haven’t heard of young Jeezy yet, I was a bit new to hip hop.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube