add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

H1Z1 Just went free to play

Xeccution

23 months ago

I've been playing this game for 2 years and I love it. If you're thinking about getting into it play it with some friends it's really addictive when you get good at it and can win games with decent amounts of kills. It's a faster paced PUBG.

Comments

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Really?

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I just picked this up have been playing for a bit. It seemed cool at first, but there is no variety of guns and gunplay just feels clunky to me.

I suppose the answer to this post will be: Git Gud.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

The skill gap between new and experienced players is really drastic.

Gunplay is different from any other game I've played, it's really fine tuned in my opinion and will take a bit of getting used to!

I'm guessing you've left it in the dirt since this this comment?

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Not really. I play it casually with my friends. The new auto royale mode is fun however.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I play 7 Days To die, still in Alpha but has provided plenty of hours of entertainment.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube