add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What is your preferred place to land on Fortnite?

MarkoPT

22 months ago

I like to land on Dusty Depot, usually has good loot and always someone to kill so I find it a good spot to practice (I'm still pretty miserable at the game).

Comments

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

You are miserable because you land at dusty, it literally has 3 chests and a ton of people. I go to salty, lonely lodge, the middle of nowhere, or sometimes pleasant. Pro tip land on a house and destroy the roof to get to the chest quicker.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Never had three chests there, only ever had two. I usually win the duels there, hence why I like landing there. I just suck at building. I've started going to Wailing Woods to gather a ton of wood and practice building.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

There is also that jail, almost empty and 8 chest spawn locations. Lonely lodge also has the wood of wailing woods and the loot of other locations.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

That's good to know thanks

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

Either Tilted or anywhere far from the path. Considering there is a 99% chance Tilted may be destroyed by a comet, I should land there more.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

Actually you know what I really like and feel is underrated, is the little unnamed motel to the west of Anarchy Acres. Can get some good stuff there.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Will check it out :)

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Tilted.

We fight like men.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Tilted=fight to fight

Anywhere else=fight to win.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I fight to win at Titled.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Then you have mad skillz.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

NOT Dusty Depot, Loot Lake, or Tilted Towers.

TBH I am partial to Tomato Town for how goofy it is.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

snobby shores is fun

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Tilted, Pleasant, Salty, Retail, or Fatal.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 22 months ago
  • 2 points

I like to land at IDon'tPlayFortnite. It surprisingly has a bunch of loot, more along the lines of time for other activities, but there are also other perks, like being able to tell people you don't confine yourself to current trends in gaming.

I know right? Fortnite is so mainstream. [sips artisanal non-gmo coffee, returns to macbook to peruse gluten-free non-gmo macaron recipes]
#Blessed #Winning #Unique #Experiences #Candid #Wanderlust #PNWlife #NoFilter

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

Well aren't you a special snowflake.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

The hypocrisy is strong with this one.

• 22 months ago
  • 3 points

Man you don't know what he puts into or gets out of playing Fortnite. Just walk away.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube