add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Lets chat about fortnite.

LukeDaDuke2018

22 months ago

How is everyone enjoying it so far? And those who don't play it, will you think of trying it? Its such a fun game

Heres my stats if anyone cares https://fortnitestats.net/stats/itsluke21 Not sure if its correct, since i have more squad wins

Comments

• 22 months ago
  • 3 points

Tried it, hate it.

PUBg all the way.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Pubg is almost too slow for me, but i play it a bit

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I like both. Depends on the mood tbh. I mostly play Fortnite because its faster paced and I think its more enjoyable to play Fortnite Solo's rather than PUBG Solo's. But I do have fun playing both, I don't understand the hate.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

It's pretty fast paced if you jump in dense locations.

And, I only play 1 vs. squad when going solo. More action.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll try that out. I don't have many hours so i'm a pretty bad shot lol.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

You'll either get good or die a lot, lol.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

As of now I have a friend carry me, but if he goes down, my chance of survival drops to 0% lol

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I wiped 5 people back to back yesterday when going 1 v squad. If I can, I'll post the clip here (happened within like 2-3 minutes). It was adrenaline pumping, lol.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow nice!

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I love the aspect of PUBG that you can talk with anyone near you, not just team members, it looks like it can get pretty funny and weird.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

Oh yeah.

"I likes ya, and I'mma have ya. Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way....Choice is yours"

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

This guy ran over me and came back and said "beep beep n****" It's pretty fun

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I like watching this guy's PUBG vids lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjo4o2BIRUs

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

that was hilarious

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

I tried it and found it incredibly boring. I'm not into the whole battle royale type games as really they are all the same game most of the time.

I'll stick with CSGO.

• 22 months ago
  • 0 points

It can be argued that csgo is the same game every time, the only difference being maps and gamemodes

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay? I wasn't arguing that Fortnite was the exact same thing every time.

I was saying I don't care for Fortnite or other battle royale games because most of them are the same and don't have much variety.

Of course not every single match in Fortnite is going to play out the same way.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

oh

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Generic comment:

It can be argued that [Insert FPS Game] is the same game every time, the only difference being maps and gamemodes.

[comment deleted]
  • 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol I think its a good game. I have a couple hundred hours and am still playing it.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

I generally find all BR games to be incredibly repetitive and boring, but I can definitely see why people like them and play them nonstop. I prefer Siege over any shooter right now.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

{-}7

Siege is one of my favorite games. Always exhilarating and constant maps and operators make it a fun tactical showdown.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

What gets me coming back is the way how different team compositions, maps, and destructibility offers a unique experience every time.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

It is a great game, anyone who doesn't have it should try it. I am not that amazing at the endgame, so I only have 1 win. At least 20 top 5s. Any tips for not dying at the end?

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

In the end game I either end building up a 1x1 and chilling in my base, or i just run around the circle trying to find people to kill, depends on your playstyle

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

End game really gets the heart pumping. I am terrible with shotguns; The whole jumping around at close range while blasting shotguns still doesn't work for me.

Right now I find the hunting rifle and revolver to be my go to weapons.

The building aspect of the game is really fun, even though I am slow at it. If your system can run it and you've got a few friends I'd recommend checking it out. It's a fun waste of a few hours.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I almost never get into jumping shotgun battles. I just build above them so i can aim easier and most shotgun shots end up being headshots when you are above them

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

One thing I do enjoy are the 'seasons'. The objectives keep the game fun and interesting. I'd like to see a more limited carry, or a slower run speed when you're full. I think it would add an interesting play style instead of just loading up on shotguns, chugs, and rocket launchers.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Meh. Tried it but never really got into it. It just wasn't that fun to me. Would rather play League of Legends.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I tried LOL, I just don't get it...

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah it is the kind of game where looking up a few guides is basically needed if you are new. Otherwise you won't really know how to build, lane, setup for ganks, jungle, or gank. Just a lot of stuff that would be hard to learn on your own.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Rank?

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Bronze 5. Would be silver but in 2 of my promo games somebody went afk after 10 minutes and the other my team just got outplayed. The other 2 games I won.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Haha gotta love ***** ruining your placements! Haven’t played ranked this season but was floating around S 4 and B1 think I ended B1. hmu if you want to play I’ll PM you my username.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Not gonna say I like the game until I match with Ninja and Drake on Squads.

Other thank that, 3 squad wins on Xbox, 0 on PC.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Let me carry u on pc

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Minecraft Hunger Games is better imo.

/s

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I've only won once and that was in duo's. Apart from that I'm usually top 5 in solo, just not good enough to get that solo win yet. I'm enjoying it quite a bit, it's one of the games I rotate to.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Edit: Finally won a solo!

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I tried Fortnite when the battle royale mode first became available... hated it. Went back to PUBG.

Tried Fortnite again last night and fell in love. The game has done a complete 180. Graphics are actually really pretty now, cosmetics are items that I think are actually unique (looking at you, pubg), and gameplay is really fast paced. The building mechanic makes firefights super enjoyable.

Hopefully this wont get stale to me like pubg has

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol you got downvoted for stating your opinion. Little kids these days. Have you tried it tho?

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Mabye

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, different people have different opinions I guess

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Its not that it doesnt have any variety. There are different places to land, and different ways to play

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

lol

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube