add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What games are you playing currently on PC & waiting for release?

AxEy
  • 23 months ago

List 3 games you are spending most of your time playing right now and new releases?

Comments

• 23 months ago
  • 3 points

Fortnite, overwatch.

• 23 months ago
  • 2 points

World of Warships COD BOps2 R6 Siege

Total War 3 Kingdoms COD BOps4 BF5

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

World of warships is awesome though slow

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

If you die at the start lol, thats why you alt tab and do other things while playing that game.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

no, i meant more the progression. all the wargaming games are slow like that because they try to get you to spend money for things. It takes a seriously long time to advance through the tiers...

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

oh the grinding. Im up to tier 5 and taking long now for 6, been playing for a month.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm also in 5 with USA and japan

• 23 months ago
  • 2 points

red dead 2

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Blackwake, PUBG, Mount and Blade: Warband.

Can't wait for Mount and Blade: Bannerlord.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Just checked out that game M & B Bannerlord, Ive never heard of it, have to look into that. thanks

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

It looks very promising. BTW warband is on sale on steam atm. Once you start playing it you will know why i like it so much.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I have played Mount & Blade Warband too and waiting for Bannerlord :)

• 23 months ago
  • 2 points

It is probably the only game i would buy without thinking lol.

Edit: this is because i absolutely love warband.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Me too :)

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

New Mount and blade? Hmmm... Good to know...

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

No problem.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

World of Warships, World of Warcraft: Legion, Skyrim.

WoW: BFA, Eldar Scrolls 6

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Silkroad, COD 2 big red one & COD MW2/3

Can't wait for Bless online to finally hit steam.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

World of Warcraft : Rounding up the Legion raids gear and stuff before the next expansion is released in August with some friends.

Path of Exile : Bestiary league began about 6 weeks ago and it is still nice to make new builds and trying new things although I find this league a bit weak compared to Abyss & Breach.

Civilization VI : Despite not having some of the stuff that made the 5th iteration outstanding, its still a good game and a ton of fun to play with friends.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

RB6:Siege, AC:Origins, Monster Hunter. Looking forward to God Of War, RDR2 and whatever FromSoft releases in the future.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

R6S, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Assassin's Creed Origins, Assassin's Creed Unity, Spec Ops The Line

Metro Exodus, Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy (PC version), Witchfire

I'm almost done with AC Origins after about two months. There is so much to do. These newer AC games look amazing at 4K. Spec Ops was recently free and surprised me. I didn't expect much from it and it turned out to be pretty good. It also has some great music.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

AC:O is all I have been playing. I'd feel bad if I bought another game without finishing this one. Graphics are amazing and it's a lot of fun exploring and uncovering all the "?"'s with the beautiful scenery.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

PUBG, ARMA 3, CSGO

Total War Britannia, Total war Three Kingdoms, cyberpunk 2020

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Vanilla wow.
Far cry 5.
Turmoil.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 23 months ago
  • 1 point

WoWs, Empires: Dawn of the Modern World, Elite Dangerous|VR.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Supreme Commander Forged Alliance, PUBG, and Stranded Deep.

Waiting for Spryro: Reignited to come out for Xbox One in September so I can relive a piece of my childhood.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Just shifted to This War of Mine, DiRT Rally, and ETS2.

Previously Warframe, The Crew, Payday 2.

As for new releases I'm looking forward to Dead Frontier 2, Detroit: Become Human (PS4), and The Crew 2.

At some point I'm hoping to play Divinity Original Sin 2, NieR:Automata, Life is Strange: Before the Storm, and SpyParty haha.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

7 Days to die - Waiting for Alpha 17 to drop (additional vehicles, combat system etc). This game is a survivor horror sandbox game (think DayZ and Minecraft had a baby) that is mixed with a tower defense style, check it out if anything, great game, have over 1000 hours in it.

World of Warcraft, we all know what this is, since im going to be moving to Australia we are gonna transfer a select few toons over to a server over there, so leveling, new expansion and progression once again is my main purpose of this.

Fortnite, gotta ride the mainstream game! But aside from that I actually like playing the Save the World portion of this, similar to borderlands with the way it grinds, instead of guns just dropping its a bit more tower defense style.

Bonus:

ARK: Survival Evolved, with my liking of 7 days to die, this game came pretty naturally, with a mix that my wife loves small cute animals this was easy to get her into as well.

Minecraft: When i am bored of 7 days to die and ARK Survival evolved I tend to go back to where it all started for most of us.

Overwatch: Cause you know, shoot them up.

DayZ: When the game actually releases ill come back.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Where are you located now?, for you to move to AUS

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Located in western New York State (sorry for late reply, only really check mon-fri).

Wife is Australian, we plan to move by the end of this year/early Q1 of 2019.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

CS:GO, PUBG, and Rocket League.

Looking forward to Smash Bros on the Switch and the new battlefield. And whafever intrigues me for whenever I get an XB1 X.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

WoW , FFXIV , Black Ops 3

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Fortnite and R6 Siege for right now. Waiting for BO4, Division 2, and hopefully another GTA.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Currently Playing:

PUBg, Overwatch, GR: Wildlands

Waiting for:

Nothing, I'm lame.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Osu, CSGO, and fortnite

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Fortnite, FM18, God of War.

Looking forward to Detroit Become Human and Vampyr.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

tf2, csgo, r6s

Star citizen, Battlefield V (or whatever the next one will be) hl3 (I went there)

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Interesting to see the different types of games and games i have never heard of, it shows how diverse we are. Thanks

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Fortnite, zombsroyale.io, rocket league

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Red Dead 2

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Playing:

(1) Elite Dangerous (2) Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock (3) Battletech (moved from "Waiting On" last week) (4) Galactic Civilizations III (expansion released 3wks ago)

Waiting On:

(1) Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I've been playing Shadow of Mordor, ,Skyrim, and NBA 2k17. Pretty excited for Jurassic World Evolution though.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube