add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Worst video game character?

hypergalaxy8
  • 25 months ago

Mei from Overwatch. The most annoying character I have ever seen in any video game. Want to live? Nope, just get frozen in two seconds and get headshot.

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 3 points

If you think a good hanzo is annoying, try playing against a good spy in tf2.

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

Navi: Ocarina of Time.

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

Take-The-L emoters in Fortnite. Like **** off.

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

You say Mei, but you neglect the massively OP Junkrat, Moira, and now Briggite? Okay....

What do all of these characters have in common? None of them require aim....

• 25 months ago
  • 3 points

You have not obviously met the demoman from tf2...

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

Preston Garvey.

"There's another settlement in need of your assistance. I've marked it on your map."

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

That's why you don't join the minutemen...

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Mei is manageable. What really ticks me off is a good hanzo.

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

This. They don't even have to be good, just random shots hitting me is enough to set me off.

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

Especially if they just scatter the ground.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Scatta

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I like to think of myself as a pretty decent Hanzo (at times).

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Pichu from Smash: Melee. What were they thinking?

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Ness from super smash bros wii also, once he starts his PK fire you can’t ever get out of it.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

In my experience it has to be Lion in Siege. His ability requires no skill or risk, yet it is the most useful ability to be ever introduced to the game.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Master Yi, Garen, Teemo all annoying af!

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't forget about Fizz, Talon, And Leona.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

You actually need some skill to play those except leo shes pretty ******* ez lol. 3/4 skills cc... come on now thats not fair

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Well they have designed champs with multiple CC abilities that are balanced. Poppy for example also has 3 cc abilities but they actually take skill to use. Her W is only good if you time it correctly, Her E is only useful if you have proper positioning, And her R can be used to knock certain targets out of a fight so you can take out the ones you want to focus first. But with champs like Leo it is basically just point and stun.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Exactly! I hate Poppy players who literally use R to just target the adc and pop them up instead of sending the tanks or whoever's protecting the adc/mid flying...

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

When I saw this post I instantly thought of Loki from Smite.

[comment deleted]
  • 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I like playing as Brigitte, the stun seems to shorter than Doomfist's. Why is Doomfist more common all of the sudden?

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube