add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Apparently adding parts to your part list is broken (Again)

Nater650

18 months ago

Same issue as before

First, the compatibility filter broke itself by saying the Asus Maximus IX Code is NOT compatible with the i5-7600K, then the glitch of not being able to add any parts to your parts list came back to get me.

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 3 points

We are aware of the issue and looking into it.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Are all the build guides gone because of that too?

• 18 months ago
  • 2 points

We're looking into it.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Apparently it gets weirder, I’m now not able to add a certain part to my part list now (in this case, motherboards)

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

How to replicate:

Step 1: add a cpu

Step 2: add a motherboard

Step 3: no compatible motherboards show up

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Ive also noticed the opposite is also true. Add a motherboard and when you go to add a cpu there are none compatible.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

I noticed that too

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, it says on all of my part lists that the mobo isn't compatible with the CPU

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

When in reality it should be

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Logging out and logging back in again fixed the second glitch

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

This issue is now resolved.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube