add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Are the included Cyberpower PC keyboard and mouse good?

hypergalaxy8
  • 25 months ago

My friend does not want to build a PC (don't yell at me) (he has an Intel Atom PC and can BARELY play Fortnite and a i7-4712HQ or something that is his mom's work laptop and basically every game is blocked but roblox, so anything is an upgrade) and would like to know if they are good.

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Keyboard is pretty MEH on the cheap membrane I haven't run across any of their mech models yet.

The mouse if the newer model is pretty decent giving you are getting it for free better then your standard HP/DELL/Lenovo types.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

The included keyboard/mouse combo is decent for casual gaming with cyberpowerpc but if you get into competitive, ditch the combo if you desire.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube