add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

ASRock pronunciation?

PrivatePengu
  • 23 months ago

Is it Aae Es Rock or As Rock?

EDIT: Created a strawpoll, feel free to vote

Comments

• 23 months ago
  • 8 points

I say ***-Rock, because their BIOS are worthy of the name.

• 23 months ago
  • 5 points

I have two ASRock boards and I have to politely disagree with you there. :P

The worst motherboard BIOS I’ve ever used was on a Gigabyte Z170 board, ugh it was so clunky and bad I wanted to snap the board in half lol

• 23 months ago
  • 3 points

I mean, I've had an ASRock board as well and didn't have good experiences. Probably got what I paid for, but it was an unpleasant experience considering what I could have gotten for similar prices from competitors.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah I see, thats fair.

Their newer motherboards are great tho, I love the BIOS on my AB350M Pro 4, its easy to use and isnt very clunky at all. The board was only $50 so it was a good deal.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

MSI BIOS is really nice.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I have only good experience with ASRock... Both their board and customer service / help desk.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I should point out this was an AM3+ board that cost ~50

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I originally had a Gigabyte board. On top of not being as wide as a standard atx board(Meaning I could not put in the 3 screw on the right side, And the board had the holes for it...) The bios was clunky as you said and took me 2 days and 3 hours of youtube videos to figure out how to overclock. Then a week later part of the power regulation system cut out and my cpu was barely getting enough voltage to get to it's stock speeds. So I got an ASUS board and it has been good so far(meaning that it still functions properly) and I could overclock further then on the gigabyte.

• 23 months ago
  • 2 points

Is ***-rocking good or bad?

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Depends on whom you ask ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I identify as Bisexual, but I would like to refrain from any ***-Rocking-related shenanigans.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

NOEDIT;;

I was referring to the M5A78L, an AM3+ board with this comment. It was manufactured by ASUS. I got them mixed up. Oopsies.

• 23 months ago
  • 2 points

Yeah I think their *** rocks

• 23 months ago
  • 2 points

Ahzz-rawk

• 23 months ago
  • 2 points

In my head I read it "Aae Es Rock".

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

ASRock. AS-Rock

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I start to say “Azeroth” from WoW but end with “rock” AZROCK

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I say AS Rock

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Something like az-rock is how I say it.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

*** - Rook

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

***-Rack.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Az-rock is how I pronounce it.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I pronounce it A S Rock.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube