add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cheap gaming keyboard and mouse setup for under $40

hypergalaxy8
  • 23 months ago

One of my friends has a new gaming PC and VR, and I tried playing Fortnite on his PC (bored lol) and noticed that his mouse had a bad scroll wheel and slightly-off tracking (he probably has mouse acceleration on), and the 1 and X keys on his keyboard barely work. His birthday party is coming up soon, and I want to recommend him a keyboard and mouse to order off of Amazon. Looking for a gaming keyboard with good reviews and a mice with a decent/good/great sensor and 2 side buttons. He wants a wireless mouse since his PC is in a position that would have it not make sense to have a wired mouse.

Comments

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I’m not sure you can get a mouse and a keyboard for under $40 from a reputable brand like Corsair, Razer, or Logitech.

You can always go for cheaper brands like Redragon, they have gaming peripherals at cheap prices, but the quality will definitely be lower than the more expensive brands.

[comment deleted]
  • 23 months ago
  • 1 point

He is (probably) getting multiple gift cards on his birthday, so this should not be difficult to pay for now that I realize it. Also, I have been thinking about getting him the G305 instead, which is basically a wireless G PRO. I wanted to see if there were any cheaper options.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube