add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Fortnite Season 5 is soon, what do you want from it?

hypergalaxy8

20 months ago

Fortnite Season 4 is slowly coming to a close, and I'd say its safe to start discussing our thoughts for Season 5.

First of all, I want more tiers for less of a grind. This was the case for Season 3, which had Weekly and Daily challenges and 100 Tiers, while Season 2 only had Daily challenges, which meant you would have to play for most of the season if you wanted the Black Knight.

Second of all, I do not want the rocket/nuke to go off at the end of Season 4, it would just be a repeat of last season's comet.

Third of all, I do not want challenges to get to a certain level. I feel like getting to Level 80 is pretty difficult for the average player, so those should not be in Season 5, or just reduced to something like Level 70.

Lastly, I would like other challenges than "Search chests in _" or "Eliminate opponents in ___." I feel like they throw off the balance of the gameplay for a few days.

What do you guys want from Season 5? Also, what level and tier are you right now? I am Level 71 (probably will be Level 72 once this post gets more comments) and Tier 100, and I have been Tier 100 since late May or early June.

Comments

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I also think reaching Lvl 80 is a bit much for the average player. I play quite a bit and I'm only Lvl 61. I guess I won't be getting a full Omega. I wouldn't mind the rocket/nuke to go off if it means a completely revamped map, would make things more interesting. Would be nice to have an apocalyptic themed season,where after each week everything gets slowly rebuilt (not into the same old buildings, maybe some areas), but seems a bit too dark for Fortnite.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

It seems a bit dark for Fortnite. To be honest, I would like for Season 5 to be more casual like Seasons 1-3 were. And also, the victory umbrella MUST be a beach umbrella or I’ll be mad. I’m Level 74 and I am pretty confident I’ll make it. Yesterday, there were 13 days left, now there are 14 days left, meaning we got 2 days somehow?

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

You will make it. Even with the challenges giving EXP now it still won't help me much since you need so much EXP to level up. Had 4 wins yesterday and I only went up one level..

Edit: Yeah beach umbrella would be a nice touch

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

I don’t get wins often, I did have a random 3 win weekend recently. Also, I play with my friends often and they are pretty good (3-6 kills average, same with me) and they have a lot more wins in the same time frame... I need to play with them more often. Plus, I would get the benefit of bonus XP which is nice.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 19 months ago
  • 1 point

A season on Fortnite lasts 70 days. Each Season there is a battle pass that has skins, pickaxes, gliders, loading screens, emotes, XP, and more. They do not intend to give a competitive advantage. However, if your daughter plays with friends who all have the Battle Pass, they will get an XP boost together + the current self XP boost. If your daughter spends "a fortune each season to step up faster and collect as much skins as possible," that means she is buying tiers (which has a new unlock, there are 100 this season). Buying tiers is not required however since there are challenges that can make the tier go up.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube