add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Do you use trainers?

MarkoPT

18 months ago

I use them strictly single player only. I just don't have the patience to grind for stuff sometimes, walk here, walk there, nah i'll just teleport there thanks. Some of you might say it defeats the purpose of the game, but the purpose of any game is to have fun.

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 2 points

You're right that the general purpose of a game is to have fun, but if you can't have fun without breaking all the rules, then perhaps the problem isn't with the games ;P but hey at least you're limiting it to singleplayer. It's all fair game in singleplayer.

I don't use cheats in general, but I definitely have on some occasions. Such as Jedi Knight 2: if you didn't use the Jedi Academy training room on Yavin as a giant battlefield to have good and bad NPCs square off, you didn't really play the game.

• 18 months ago
  • 2 points

Rules were made to be broken xD

[comment deleted]
  • 18 months ago
  • 1 point

coughwhatmenuareyouusingcoughcough

[comment deleted]
  • 18 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't know what game you're talking about, I'm going to naively assume Morrowind

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube