add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Why EA...why...

MarkoPT
  • 18 months ago

So I'm trying to make a replica of my house in Sims 4, and turns out I can't can't replicate the split level stairs even after googling some methods. Why is this not a feature? Why can't I adjust the stair height to my liking? I've had to put the stairs to the first floor outside to keep the interior layout correct...

Also the lack of stock items is awful, I don't have the £ to buy the expansion packs pft...

Rant over.

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Mod it,

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Surprisingly enough this didn't come up in any of my googling, including in the countless reddit and forum threads I went through.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

I gochu. fam.

• 18 months ago
  • 0 points

mod it

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube