add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is spider-man worth full price?

Marskel
  • 17 months ago

I really love the look of it but I always hate paying almost $100 for a game that I will play through once and probably never touch again. I live in canada so the total price of the game will come out to at least $80 if I am to buy it digital. It seems like such a good story and the gameplay looks so freaking good but should I be getting a hold of the game ASAP or is it worth waiting for a sale?

Comments

• 17 months ago
  • 2 points

Honestly, the only games worth buying early are multiplayer-only games. If you want to save some cash, just become an r/patientgamers and stay behind the curve.

That being said, Spiderman looks so good I almost want to buy a PS4 Pro just to play it. The only other game to make me feel this way has been Horizon Zero Dawn.

• 17 months ago
  • 2 points

I Agree with gorkti200 in that i am in the same position as him but the other games that also make me want to get a Ps4 Pro are Kingdom Hearts 3 and FF7 Remake.

Been watching streamers play the spiderman game and it does look good and smooth. As for if its worth it, that really depends on you, sometime i or someone else deems "Worth it" might not be worth it to you so its all down to preference.

• 17 months ago
  • 2 points

I'm currently several hours into it. If you like Spider-Man at all, then the game is a must buy.

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

It's really really good, and the story is really long. I think it's worth it but it does vary due to tastes and economic situations,

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

I am currently fully prepared to drop money that I don't actually have on a ps4 to play this game.

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

It's worth the money

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube