add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Case for ASUS PSU Thor

jacksonlaupuikam

12 months ago

Hi, I am planning to build a new rig with ASUS PSU Thor. The PSU have a display panel and RGB features, also the fan is on the top of PSU. Thereon, I am looking for a tempered glass case with removable PSU shroud or without any shroud. Beside the open frame cases, do you have any suggestion?

Comments

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

The Thermaltake View 71 seems to fit your needs. Its a nice case enclosed in glass with suprisingly good thermal performance and it looks stunning.

Theres an RGB version with 3 Riiing fans installed and one slightly cheaper without the riiing version of the fans.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/pHkwrH/thermaltake-view-71-tg-atx-full-tower-case-ca-1i7-00f1wn-00

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/tnWrxr/thermaltake-view-71-tg-rgb-atx-full-tower-case-ca-1i7-00f1wn-01

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you. Thermaltake View 71 looks great. I am thinking about Thermaltake View 71, Corsair 570X and Phanteks Evlov X these three case.

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

If you are in the UK, there was a limited edition of the Evolv with partially meshed panels on the front and top.

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow. It seems not available in Hong Kong.

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

The Phanteks Pro M/Evlov has a shroud but the display part should be visble.

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

I am considering the Evlov X. It looks great with the RGB features and its shroud maybe fit to see the display panel of ASUS Thor. But I was worried about the shroud may affect the air exhaust of PSU since there are no holes/opening for the air exhaust on the top and the exhaust point at the bottom was blocked by the PSU at the same time.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube