• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

gsdcanada 5 months ago

I'm chasing down RTX 2070s right now for my build. There were several on PCPP to compare last week, but since the weekend there has been only one RTX 2070 card coming up on the search of video cards. None of the available RTX 2080 or RTX 2080i cards show up at all?

Comments Sorted by:

Gilroar 1 Build 1 point 5 months ago

Where are you from that only one is showing up?

Try unchecking compatibility filter and searching for 2070.

gsdcanada submitter 2 points 5 months ago

Thanks, that kinda-sorta, but not entirely solves it for me LOL.

With Compatibility off all the cards are showing up.

Odd that only the MSI Armor 8G is showing as compatible for my ASUS STROG RIX z370-e / i7-i8700k build...

Gilroar 1 Build 1 point 5 months ago

Odd that only the MSI Armor 8G is showing as compatible for my ASUS STROG RIX z370-e / i7-i8700k build...

Try removing the power supply or case and it should show up.

Chillsabre 2 Builds 1 point 5 months ago

Gilroar is right. The most likely culprits for this is either your case limiting the size of the card you can fit inside, the power supply not having enough connectors for the graphics card (some require 3 8 pin connectors) or possibly the spacing of the motherboard if you have other PCIe devices.

gsdcanada submitter 1 point 5 months ago

Thanks, I've measured the case and it's a clean fit for all. I'm leaning to the EVGA right now and will post results once the build is completed.

esotken 1 Build -1 points 5 months ago

Without knowing where you are from, here is the overall GENERAL reasons

1. not manufacturing enough and quick enough
  2. they tend to buy out with in seconds of a seller announcing they are back on the shelf.
  3. rinse repeat