add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

CS:GO Battle Royale thoughts?

cjpermenter04
  • 17 months ago

I've just downloaded it, what do you guys wanna say to me before I go in?

Comments

• 17 months ago
  • 3 points

what do you guys wanna say to me before I go in

GL HF

• 17 months ago
  • 2 points

My PC died try day before it came out, looks good. It’s not just like valve just three in a run of the mill battle royale mode, they did a quality job with it.

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah! Now that I've played it, it feels nice and smooth! And not too hard!

• 17 months ago
  • 2 points

I didn't know that this is a thing, but I'm sad that it is

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

Why?

Isn't battle royal really just a new name for deathmatch?

With custom maps and mods deathmatch has been around since forever in Counter-Strike, even in the good old 1.32 (non-Steam version), if my memories server correctly.

So if you don't like it, you don't play it. If people like it, they play it. No point being sad about it. :)

• 17 months ago
  • 2 points

Isn't battle royal really just a new name for deathmatch?

no

• 17 months ago
  • 2 points

I've found a video someone playing and commentating it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvm-hVQWyts

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

The battle royale needs a LOT more ammo and more/easier to get weapons.

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

I haven't played the CS:GO Battle Royale, but played plenty of CS:GO deathmatches in my time.

Why would you need more ammo? You can just pick up the weapons dropped by dead players.

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

I know, but finding ammo takes forever and is very luck based. Most of the time I won't even have a full clip.

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

It's pretty easy, I've only played 1 solo and 1 duo and won both

• 17 months ago
  • 1 point

I think its one of the worse battle royal applications.

1. 18 total players, too small number
  2. You cannot deploy to the same place with your friends, you have to pick a hex grid.
  3. That same hex grid limit prevents early confrontations from pretty much ever happening
  4. The map ins fine
  5. very limited weapons that can be picked up, you have to use cash to buy the good stuff and I feel that will be monatized eventually
  6. AMMO! This is by far the biggest issue. Not a single weapon you pickup will have a full clip in it, and the ammo pickups are few and far between, and to top it off you have to pick up rounds one by one.
  • 17 months ago
  • 1 point

oof just follow the drones to get kills

[comment deleted]
  • 17 months ago
  • 2 points

It's all right to not like a game.

But why do you care if others like it or not if you're not invested in it? :)

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 17 months ago
  • 2 points

I haven't tried it either. Probably won't. Haven't played CS:GO for a while.

I've got other games to play these days. :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube