add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What would you like to see in the upcoming Arkham game

TheDankKn1ght

11 months ago

WB Montreal has stated that their game is finished and is being presented to board partners in the tweet regarding their absence at the VGA2018. Taking into account previous leaks aswell as the Court of Owls hints that the dev team has been putting out, I'm pretty sure its safe to say they are working on some sort of DC title that may or may not take place in the Arkhamverse. My question is, what would you like to see? I'm interested in the ideas that you guys have and what you want that hasn't been implemented in previous games. My biggest request would DEFINITELY be the ability to use multiple of Batman's vehicles (Not just the batmobile: The bat bike, aswell as the bat wing) and some form of underwater sequence. Also the ability to unlock suits in game (like Spiderman PS4) and not via DLC

Comments

• 11 months ago
  • 3 points
  1. a proper story
  2. single player
  3. NO multiplayer at all
  4. Micro-transaction cancer free
  5. not an Arkham Knight 2.0 ( if you played it on PC at launch you know what I mean)
  • 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Judging by previous games, I'm pretty confident we will get all of those requests fulfilled

• 11 months ago
  • 2 points

I'd like to see a Batman Beyond-based game.

Terry was a cool dude.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Terry was a dank papa

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep, Batman Beyond was always cool.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Mr.Freeze thou

Pepehands.

• 11 months ago
  • 2 points

As long it's batman beating the **** out of criminals, Im in.

• 11 months ago
  • 2 points

A working PC port....

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

That one really hit me hard :[

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

batman, duh

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

why tf would you have batman in an arkham game? lol

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > Off Topic" to "Software > Games / Gaming".

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube